ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AT WAYNE STATE
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
DETROIT'S BUSINESS SCHOOL
HOME TO LEADERS, INNOVATORS & WARRIORS
Complete the form to learn more about our scholarships and see if you qualify for our GMAT waiver.
It's up to you—complete the program on your terms with our full-time, part-time and accelerated options. Customize your MBA to your schedule with online, evening and Saturday courses at our satellite campuses or main campus in Detroit. Choose from 13 MBA concentrations – including Sport & Entertainment Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and more – to tailor your academic experience to your career goals.
We are Detroit’s Business School—a group of innovators much like the industries that surround us. Our campus provides direct access to Detroit's global vehicle industry, thriving IT scene, and fighting entrepreneurial spirit. The WSU campus is ever evolving with a new state-of-the-art building in the heart of the District Detroit now open!
Our goal is for you to succeed. That's why our full-service Career Planning & Placement Office exclusively serves students and alumni of the Mike Ilitch School of Business. We partner with more than 800 employers and 50 local business leaders to mentor and guide our students with the professional development they need to achieve greatness.
All WSU business programs are fully accredited by AACSB International, meaning they include top-quality classes, professors, students, research opportunities and programs. This is the highest standard of achievement for business schools, with less than 5% of business schools worldwide meeting the prestigious standards for accreditation.
WAYNE STATE FAST FACTS
- Wayne State offers GMAT waivers for highly qualified MBA applicants.
- Lowest tuition of Michigan’s top three research universities.
- Top-ranked programs from U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and Military Times.
- One of the nation’s 50 largest public universities.
- WSU awards more than $350 million in financial aid and scholarships each year.
- Wayne State's business school was named in recognition of Mike and Marian Ilitch's $40 million donation, one of the largest gifts ever to name a public business school in the United States.
- #1 Fastest Growing Part-Time MBA in the Midwest.
Ready to take the next step in advancing your career?